- Joined
- Feb 10, 2022
- Messages
- 5,420
- Reaction score
- 31,207
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Xterra 705
Gold Monster 2000
Sorry everyone. I didn't know. ☹️


This is VERY GOOD advice !!!!At 86 years young, I suspect I'm one of the oldest members here. I certainly can relate to losing friends, as I've lost five dear ones since the first of the year. And... I too will lose my mortal coil in the future, as all of us certainly will given enough time. All this said, one of the best prescriptions to longevity is keeping fit. If you find yourself worrying about your own longevity, just pick up your detector and head out. Even if you die in the process, remember you did so doing what you loved!
Brad clearly shared a very special perspective with everyone here, and it would be wonderful to see someone carry on that unique way of thinking.Brad had a very special gift that he shared with others. I wish there was someone that would pickup that gift to continue to share it wit others as Brad had been doing! May Brads thoughts be enjoyed by all ! May he rest in peace !
That’s such a touching way to keep Brad’s tradition alive. It sounds like a real labor of love, especially with Gale putting so much care into the lettering, finishing, and memorial plates. I’m sure those toy boxes will mean a lot to the families who receive them. Do you know where the last few boxes will be donated this year?Brad's partner, Gale, asked that I let everyone know that the last few toy boxes he built will be donated this year, as he had planned. Brad and Gale built most of them, and I was fortunate to build a couple of them. Gale has done all the lettering, finishing, and fine detail, as well as the memorial plates. I think Brad would be proud that his tradition is carried on.
View attachment 2231593 View attachment 2231594 View attachment 2231592 View attachment 2231591
Actually they were donated last year, in 2025, to the police department in Franklin, Tennessee.Do you know where the last few boxes will be donated this year?