A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Nov 7, 2013 #1 I found these today in the same field that I hunted Tuesday. The last one was found in another field. Upvote 0
I found these today in the same field that I hunted Tuesday. The last one was found in another field.
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Nov 10, 2013 #21 I'd like to officially start a petition to immediately name Americus as Chairman, Emeritus for this forum. Amazing.
I'd like to officially start a petition to immediately name Americus as Chairman, Emeritus for this forum. Amazing.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Nov 11, 2013 Thread Owner #22 Twitch said: I'd like to officially start a petition to immediately name Americus as Chairman, Emeritus for this forum. Amazing. Click to expand... You are very kind. I love to look, am partially retired, and have some amazing fields to look. I am truly blessed.
Twitch said: I'd like to officially start a petition to immediately name Americus as Chairman, Emeritus for this forum. Amazing. Click to expand... You are very kind. I love to look, am partially retired, and have some amazing fields to look. I am truly blessed.
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Nov 11, 2013 #23 Americus said: You are very kind. I love to look, am partially retired, and have some amazing fields to look. I am truly blessed. Click to expand... That's a very chairman-like thing to say. Seriously though, very nice finds again. I always enjoy seeing what you're finding.
Americus said: You are very kind. I love to look, am partially retired, and have some amazing fields to look. I am truly blessed. Click to expand... That's a very chairman-like thing to say. Seriously though, very nice finds again. I always enjoy seeing what you're finding.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2013 #24 He is "Point King" of the yr for sure.