PennDirtDigger Jr. Member Joined Mar 10, 2019 Messages 82 Reaction score 243 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 23, 2019 #1 I found this in the mud of a small creek in western Pa. I put it in the electrolysis bath and this is the results. It had remnants of a thick gold colored coating on it before cleaning. Anybody have a label I can slap on it?? Thanks in advance!
I found this in the mud of a small creek in western Pa. I put it in the electrolysis bath and this is the results. It had remnants of a thick gold colored coating on it before cleaning. Anybody have a label I can slap on it?? Thanks in advance!
plymouthian12 Silver Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 2,706 Reaction score 7,236 Golden Thread 2 Location massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 23, 2019 #2 Used to have a cover. I would say a trinket box Upvote 0
B bowwinkles Bronze Member Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 2,117 Reaction score 2,496 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 23, 2019 #3 Dresser jewelry tray. https://www.google.com/search?q=dre...AgFEBE&biw=1273&bih=553#imgrc=E5P_sdz_RDF17M: Upvote 0
Dresser jewelry tray. https://www.google.com/search?q=dre...AgFEBE&biw=1273&bih=553#imgrc=E5P_sdz_RDF17M:
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 24, 2019 #4 Nice find, it cleaned up nicely too. Kudos to bowwinkles for the I.D. Dave Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2019 #5 Yep with the red or blue velvet inside my Sister had one Upvote 0
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Jun 24, 2019 #6 huh, whodah thunk Upvote 0