very,very well said........
something folks dont understand too is that there are places in the back country(places like the BoB Marshall wilderness for example)where the animals dont react to people quite like other wild animals do....they dont see humans as a super predator (actually there,its so lousy with Grizz,the tables are turned)I am not saying its like some Disney movie but I have had Mt. Goats,and deer actually out of curiosity come to me....within feet of me...and for anybody else' info that may not know....Pronghorn antelope are one of the most curious animals in the wild....they will come from great distance's to cure there curiosity.I see what your saying and respect your opinion though...I would never recommend aproaching any animal your not familiar with.....especially a sick or injured one
Digger,I hear there is an epidemic of some kind of a gnat that goes up the nose of deer and suffocates them...?In Missoula...?Wonder if....?