What's new

Anticipation

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Tellers dumps a coin bag full of halves on the counter and starts counting. I spot silver while she sloooooooooowly counts them. Meanwhile im going crazy hoping none of the other tellers walk over and spot the silver. Wouldnt be the first time a teller or a customer spots siilver and opens their mouth while a teller is counting.
 
Upvote 0
That's damn annoying when that happens. It almost happened to me today, I saw a silver quarter in a teller's drawer (it was a TD bank so they are there for all to see). So I asked for that specific one, the teller asked why I said bc it's shiny and I am doing a collection, she was satisfied. Some old guy started chirping in saying it was silver and offered her $3 for it. She was nice (I bring them bagels or donuts occasionally) and said to him "Sorry sir, he was here and saw it first."

Moral of the story....... Keep the tellers happy :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom