colorado14ers Bronze Member Joined Jul 3, 2010 Messages 1,530 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Naples, Fl Detector(s) used whites M6, Surfmaster PI Aug 5, 2010 Thread Owner #1 nothing much but for $4 ill take it!! I got it at a second hand shop. I know its old but how old do you think it is ? Attachments resised.webp 70 KB · Views: 659 resised 2.webp 58.3 KB · Views: 658
nothing much but for $4 ill take it!! I got it at a second hand shop. I know its old but how old do you think it is ?
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2010 #2 An old Ginger Beer bottle probably dating to the second half of the 1800's.
creeper71 Silver Member Joined Dec 5, 2007 Messages 2,936 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central PA Aug 5, 2010 #3 may not have been worth the 4.00 you paid...it has a very long crack an bad chips... Condition is everything when it comes to selling an buying bottles...
may not have been worth the 4.00 you paid...it has a very long crack an bad chips... Condition is everything when it comes to selling an buying bottles...
SteveDodds Sr. Member Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 344 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Iowa Detector(s) used Fisher F5, BH 202 Aug 10, 2010 #4 I've seen those before and thought they were ugly as sin and worthless. What would these go for? Guess I learn something everytime I get on TNet
I've seen those before and thought they were ugly as sin and worthless. What would these go for? Guess I learn something everytime I get on TNet