What's new

Antique Lamp ID

LuckyClovers

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 17, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Good Day Experts!
I am hoping someone can help identify and date this pair of lamps I have. They are both marked but I cannot find any information on the web for them. They are very beautiful and I plan to keep them but curious to where they are from and who the artists is.
 

Attachments

  • 20220917_141110.webp
    20220917_141110.webp
    997.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 20220917_141154.webp
    20220917_141154.webp
    539.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 20220917_141324.webp
    20220917_141324.webp
    644.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 20220917_144216.webp
    20220917_144216.webp
    393.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 20220918_111041.webp
    20220918_111041.webp
    309.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 20220918_111103.webp
    20220918_111103.webp
    472.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 20220918_111244.webp
    20220918_111244.webp
    449.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 20220918_111153.webp
    20220918_111153.webp
    500.6 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom