What's new

antique mall score

goldee43

Greenie
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bloomington, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
I walked into a local antique mall today and walked out with two sterling rings (bands) for $4 each. good score I think.
Lori
 
goldee43 said:
I walked into a local antique mall today and walked out with two sterling rings (bands) for $4 each. good score I think.
Lori

:icon_thumright: From one new member to another - Welcome to TNet!
 
Hey Lori,
It all depends on how hefty the rings are. For $8 the rings combined would have to weigh over 1/3 oz for a profit. I collect it all, my guess is you paid around spot for silver which isn't bad either.
There are definitely scores to be had, keep yer eyes peeled.
CGC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom