SoCalNYGGirl Greenie Joined Dec 27, 2016 Messages 19 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location So cal Primary Interest: Other Dec 27, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I'm looking for further info on a stationary box I have. Have find some info, but looking to pin point a few select details. Southern California find at auction. Attachments 1482858623989.webp 37.4 KB · Views: 154 1482858644785.webp 34.6 KB · Views: 127 1482858664635.webp 31.3 KB · Views: 133
I'm looking for further info on a stationary box I have. Have find some info, but looking to pin point a few select details. Southern California find at auction.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2016 #2 SoCalNYGGirl said: ...Have find some info... Click to expand... Until a member pipes in - care to share what information you have? Might make it easier to figure out?
SoCalNYGGirl said: ...Have find some info... Click to expand... Until a member pipes in - care to share what information you have? Might make it easier to figure out?
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2016 #3 Nice pick.... no info on it from me. Welcome to Treasurenet. Last edited: Dec 27, 2016