jrh4
Greenie
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2018
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 25
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi! I was recently bequeathed this cool antique steamer chest and I was hoping someone might be able to help me identify it. I can't seem to find any makers marks anywhere, except for on the latches which say "4". There seems to have been a metal plate in the bottom of the trunk and my guess is that's where the it would have said the maker. It also has a really cool and in-tact litho on the inside of the lid.
Does anyone have any info on this item they can share?
Thanks!
Does anyone have any info on this item they can share?
Thanks!
Attachments
-
IMG_0444.webp78.3 KB · Views: 86 -
IMG_0445.webp73.7 KB · Views: 64 -
IMG_0446.webp68.1 KB · Views: 61 -
IMG_0447.webp62.7 KB · Views: 64 -
IMG_0448.webp52.4 KB · Views: 70 -
IMG_0450.webp62.5 KB · Views: 70 -
IMG_0451.webp96.1 KB · Views: 66 -
IMG_0452.webp63.9 KB · Views: 63 -
IMG_0454.webp56 KB · Views: 62







