Any AR treasure hunters want to be involved with a documentary for TV?

JPS

Jul 1, 2005
My name is Janna Sullivan and I am a researcher for NHNZ Worldwide, a production company with 35+ years of successes and awards in factual documentary storytelling and series. We produce a wide variety of projects for networks and streamers around the world, including Netflix, Max, Discovery, Nat Geo and PBS.

We are casting for people who like to hunt for treasure. We are looking for people with legitimate experience and knowledge of potential treasure within the Arkansas area, specifically with regards to the Brushy Creek Treasure, Avant’s Buried Spaniard Gold, the Lost Louisiana mine or similar. Ideally these people would be great on camera too. If you, personally, don’t have anyone that comes to mind then would it be ok to post this and ask the site members?

I can be reached via email at [email protected]. Please let me know if you need any additional information from me, and I truly appreciate your time.

All my very best,
Janna Sullivan

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
My name is Janna Sullivan and I am a researcher for NHNZ Worldwide, a production company with 35+ years of successes and awards in factual documentary storytelling and series. We produce a wide variety of projects for networks and streamers around the world, including Netflix, Max, Discovery, Nat Geo and PBS.

We are casting for people who like to hunt for treasure. We are looking for people with legitimate experience and knowledge of potential treasure within the Arkansas area, specifically with regards to the Brushy Creek Treasure, Avant’s Buried Spaniard Gold, the Lost Louisiana mine or similar. Ideally these people would be great on camera too. If you, personally, don’t have anyone that comes to mind then would it be ok to post this and ask the site members?

I can be reached via email at [email protected]. Please let me know if you need any additional information from me, and I truly appreciate your time.

All my very best,
Janna Sullivan
Hello,

Is your name 'Janna Sullivan' or 'Joe Southern' as you have posted using both?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions