Any Arkies out hunting?????

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Board is dead....just thought I would ask and see if there are any Arkies out digging....with as much rain as most of us got, the ground is good and damp and easy to dig.....got out for awhile this morning after work and went over to our little church and hunted the yard....didnt find much .....clad quarter, memorial, and a 1919 S wheatie.......not back for 2 hours......dug alot of trash.....picked up papers, bottles, trash, glass.....just trying to make my church look a little better......need to find somewhere to dig up some silver....havent found any in a good while....see yall later.....keep the coil to the soil.....

dirty_digger

Jan 8, 2010
Jacksonville, AR
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Need to get gas back down under $3. Then maybe more of us could go more places. I for one would like to get into the indian artifacts this spring/summer. Anyone got any advice or want to go?

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been out a few times, just not a whole heck of a lot to report. The silver mostly continues to elude me, but my DFX continues to be a wheatie magnet. What little silver I've found this season has been a nice variety. 7 silvers, 7 different coins. I've found a war nickel, mercury dime, Barber dime, Washington quarter, standing liberty quarter, Barber quarter, and a Franklin half. The war nick, SLQ, Barber quarter, and Franklin half were my first ever.

I'm probably just about done until the weather cools off this fall.

belliott

Apr 1, 2011
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
I have not been out much. It rained all spring, and went straight to sweltering heat.

I'm going to try to get out for a bit Saturday, I'm going to be in Hot Springs Sunday and Monday, I may try to get some hunting done down there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread