What's new

Any Beach Hunters Going out this Weekend?

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
1,941
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twistidd: If the weather permits, maybe I can test out my Excal with you at one of the beaches.

Anyone else hunt the water/beaches around here? If so, I can go on Sunday. Or early Sat., but I'd have to be done by 10am.
 
The river ain't going down any so I was considering it myself. However the lack of warm weather so far this year will be a limiting factor in finds. Let's hope for a hot week!
 
Lowbatts said:
The river ain't going down any so I was considering it myself. However the lack of warm weather so far this year will be a limiting factor in finds. Let's hope for a hot week!

Did you have any particular beach in mind? I wouldn't mind hitting up the river with ya when the water goes down.
 
We're supposed to have 5 days in a row in the 80's.
 
Jon,

I'm probably going to be at the beach Saturday or Sunday. Five consecutive days in the 80's leading up to a (hopefully) nice weekend will do the trick. I used to hunt the beach a lot a few years ago and typically I get there before daybreak. Always a bunch of water hunters out there already. I'll keep you posted, but I'm thinking I'll be there about 5-ish. Hope to see you there!

Joe
 
DO not go in the water it is extremely DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!
 
etrac007 said:
DO not go in the water it is extremely DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!

Dangerous due to temperature or bacteria?
 
just trying to keep you water hunters on dry land!
 
etrac007 said:
just trying to keep you water hunters on dry land!

LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom