What's new

Any body near Boone NC?

JDMayo

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Boone NC
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey I am in Boone NC. I am looking to do this with a group. Are there any members near my area?
 
Hey it only took 3 years to get a reply. LOL I just joined the site and have just begun to get back into metal detecting. I would love to have someone to detect with. I have a few old prospects to try to get permission for.
 
I'm in Lenoir but don't know when I could travel that way.
 
Hey I am in Boone NC. I am looking to do this with a group. Are there any members near my area?

I grew up near Boone. I'm about 3 hours away now, but would travel up if there was a decent / coordinated event. I'm working on an AT Gold.
 
I am 10 miles outside of Boone....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom