What's new

Any bottle experts?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Found this today. Says "Made in Great Britan" "Churtons Liverpool Ltd" "Federal Law Forbids Sale or Re-use of this bottle" Any idea how old this bottle is? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1189.webp
    IMG_1189.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1185.webp
    IMG_1185.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1184.webp
    IMG_1184.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1187.webp
    IMG_1187.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1188.webp
    IMG_1188.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 212
Post Prohibition Whiskey. I think the Federal Law bottles date 1935- 1964. whiskey.webp
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Post Prohibition Whiskey. I think the Federal Law bottles date 1935- 1964.
Thank you Bigcy, you did it again. :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0
traderoftreasures said:
does that mean if you sell on ebay, your breaking federal law?
:dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
No, It does not. I belive that law was repealed around 1964 or 5. Jimbob
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom