GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2012 #1 I sifted a little a few days ago. got a nice drilled sharks tooth and this item in the same screen. it looks like it has enamel. Attachments ForumRunner_20120625_231727.webp 39.8 KB · Views: 109 Upvote 0
I sifted a little a few days ago. got a nice drilled sharks tooth and this item in the same screen. it looks like it has enamel.
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,362 Reaction score 1,314 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Jun 25, 2012 #2 The enamel button is a fish tooth -- a drum fish. Attachments fishDrumMill.webp 86.6 KB · Views: 122
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2012 Thread Owner #3 ah I see.. said the blind man. thanks harry that would've bugged me
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Jun 26, 2012 #4 Are drilled sharks teeth common there? I'd being going nuts to find that.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2012 Thread Owner #5 I wouldn't say common.. but some coastal sites seem to have more than others. I love them too.
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 26, 2012 #6 yeah that is nice i would have to make myself a necklace out of a few of those if i found em