What's new

Any comments?...

I don't, but it sure looks nice. I assume it comes with the wood pole?
 
Handle is a separate purchase, about $10.
 
I wish they made them without the 90 degree angle, water gets a little chilly up here in January, you want to stay dry as you can crazy3.gif
 

Attachments

  • crazy3.gif
    crazy3.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 322
I like that scoop. The holes might be a little small for certain bottom types, but the handle attachment design looks very easy to modify to add some angle to the handle if you wanted. You just need a shim and longer bolts. :thumbsup:
 
firstbiggestmost said:
I like that scoop. The holes might be a little small for certain bottom types, but the handle attachment design looks very easy to modify to add some angle to the handle if you wanted. You just need a shim and longer bolts. :thumbsup:
Excellent idea! I didn't realize how easy it would be to angle it.
 
This scoop looks like something I would want to use.
Well built and made to last a very long time.
It aint cheap but good equipment like this is worth every penny.

It looks like the piece that holds the handle to the scoop is bolted on.
Perhaps an optional piece that angles the handle back a little will be fabricated and offered for sale.

ProStock detectors has been in business for a long time.
I have visited his shop a time or two and bought a few detectors from him.
Nice guy ... I recommend him without hesitation.

Willlee
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom