What's new

Any CRHers out there with an English degree?

springcypress

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cypress Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Is that a strange question?

I have something that I've written over CRH that I'd like to have proof read. It's just under 1500 words.

Any takers?
 
Upvote 0
An English degree ? ! ?

Have you read some of the posts on this forum ? ;D
 
You can send it to me, via PM, and I'll read/edit it for you if you wish.

Remember, I'm Robin.....

Only had one assignment during university where I scored less'n an "A" on composition-----

The EX typed that------ mispelled "mountain" throughout the entire wrting.....

But she did type it for me...................

Better look at the bottom of this post.....

Ask, and yea shall receive............

But you better be ready.......

Whoooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo

Robin

PS ~ I'm gettin' married this weekend, and I'm kinda/sorta goosed this morning..........
 
CaptainRobin said:
Robin

PS ~ I'm gettin' married this weekend, and I'm kinda/sorta goosed this morning..........

Mucho kudos Robin !!
 
CaptainRobin;
Sincere congratulations!! May you have a lifetime of posterity, happiness and peace.......the true precious treasure in life.
- Grizz
 
i god reed for youu... :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom