What's new

Any CRHs in Alabama

alabamadan

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I wonder if there are any other CRHs around Alabama. I'm hitting lots of banks around and wonder if we're stepping on each other. I haven't had much success.
 
Upvote 0
Silvercop says he is from Valley AL

HH,
65GT350
 
Yes I do sometimes. Got my first Ben from the Tide state.
 
i am from valley alabama. please stay out of east aloabama......just kidding, but i do hit as many banks here as i can. i have better luck in my area with boxes than i do with the banks, most banks dont even carry halves, and when they get um they just send them back with the armored service that they contract with.
 
i also get the ol story of "the little old man came by the other day" from several tellers in my area at different banks. don't think he is on the board here, but he does seems to get around treal good around here, also i get alot of dumps from someone around here that marks coins, usually a red or green mark across the face
 
I went to one of the local banks yesterday and the teller said some guy came by last week and took every half they had. I've got someone in the area.
 
nah, I don't quite make it out that far... :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • run don\'t walk for silver.webp
    run don\'t walk for silver.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 159

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom