fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought you might like to see a few deer from the National Forrest in North Georgia. My son sent these to me. One of them even came down off the bank and started toward his vehicle but my son's dog barked and the deer just turned and went into the woods. No hunting allowed!

Deer 1.jpg
deer 2.jpg

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They are pretty to see in the wild, but not one of God's most intelligent creatures. I have had 3 different trucks rammed by bucks in the past. The last incident could have been a fatal freshwater having a 12 pointer ram my front drivers side quarter panel confusing onto my wheel and locking my wheel up at 55mph and going into about a 40 ft. Skid before leaving the roadway. This is the only way I believe in Drive-By shootings.

FloodcityTom

Jun 25, 2020
West Va
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher gold Bug, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I thought you might like to see a few deer from the National Forrest in North Georgia. My son sent these to me. One of them even came down off the bank and started toward his vehicle but my son's dog barked and the deer just turned and went into the woods. No hunting allowed!

View attachment 2045640 View attachment 2045641
THANKS, Those or some tremendous racks. I'm a deer hunter since age ten, I no longer shoot bucks with big racks in my area. I prefer to let them breed and pass on their gene's, but I do take yearling's or small spikes etc I hunt for meat, not trophy's

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Maverick would say, that's "a target rich environment"

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow
Those are beautiful