What's new

Any Deus users in North Carolina?

vabuckhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
266
Reaction score
330
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
I came to the OBX for a long weekend to do some detecting and forgot my charger for the coil. Is anyone near the outer banks that would sell me one? Anyone know of a shop around to buy one?
 
So you don't have the charger or the charging clip.
 
If you had the clip a trip to wally world would have saved the day. I checked XP's site. No dealers close at all. Bummer No safe way to rig one either I'm aware of. Sorry
 
Man that is a pickle! I am central NC a long ways off or I would let you charge on mine. How long are you at the OBX? Reason I ask you could have one overnighted to you at a premium. But if you want to detect pretty bad that is what I would do. Yes I do wish XP would have made the system like a cell phone receptacle so it would be universal but I do understand then making it waterproof would be a nightmare.

I hope someone maybe close reads this to assist you. Good luck!
 
I'm only here till Monday, drove down to detect the cuts in the beach. I looked in to having it sent to me over night but it was 100.13. Do you know of anyplace I could buy a detector down here? My Internet searches have returned nothing.
 
I'm only here till Monday, drove down to detect the cuts in the beach. I looked in to having it sent to me over night but it was 100.13. Do you know of anyplace I could buy a detector down here? My Internet searches have returned nothing.

Here you go......I think this place may rent detectors in your area.

Call them at: (866) 629-7368
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom