R RustyRelicHunter Full Member Joined Oct 5, 2004 Messages 133 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Detector(s) used Whites MXT Aug 27, 2011 #1 Did Irene cause much erosion on SC beaches such as Hilton Head, Charleston (IOP, SI or FB0 or Myrtle Beach? Have they started filling back in? Upvote 0
Did Irene cause much erosion on SC beaches such as Hilton Head, Charleston (IOP, SI or FB0 or Myrtle Beach? Have they started filling back in?
JimDon Silver Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,041 Reaction score 5,277 Golden Thread 1 Location NC USA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2011 #2 I heard there was very little. Just got back from Wrightsville Beach NC and there was some erosion but the sand is already on its way back in.
I heard there was very little. Just got back from Wrightsville Beach NC and there was some erosion but the sand is already on its way back in.
cdv1 Hero Member Joined Jun 29, 2011 Messages 766 Reaction score 678 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 28, 2011 #3 I'm at Myrtle right now and I don't see enough to say it had much of an effect.... and no yellow tickets yet... just a little silver one so far. Cliff
I'm at Myrtle right now and I don't see enough to say it had much of an effect.... and no yellow tickets yet... just a little silver one so far. Cliff
R RustyRelicHunter Full Member Joined Oct 5, 2004 Messages 133 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Detector(s) used Whites MXT Aug 29, 2011 Thread Owner #4 I went to Isle of Palms on Sunday and saw very little erosion there. I hunted below a few dunes that had been cut 2-3 feet but found only 3 coins.
I went to Isle of Palms on Sunday and saw very little erosion there. I hunted below a few dunes that had been cut 2-3 feet but found only 3 coins.