What's new

Any Forum Members in Ireland?

washingtonian

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
12,900
Golden Thread
0
Location
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Hey all,

Does anyone know of any forum members in Ireland? I believe my fiancee (soon to be wife) and I will be there for a visit in March or April next year for a wedding. The wedding will be in Dublin but I think we'll have a couple flexible days too and might head over to Galway.

I would be so elated to go detecting with someone and have a chance at finding some Irish silver. I'll even pay. Euros, beers, sheep. You name it!

Thanks all,
W
 
I would let you stay in the Castle of my ancestors, Longphort Ui' Fearghail, and even detect the property, if it was still standing and they still owned the land. Have a safe trip and a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom