What's new

Any good apps for treasure hunters?

neo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
503
Reaction score
204
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
List any aops you use that are helpful with a description if what it does?
 
My favorite is just called "Coordinates," it lets you log waypoints at the push of a button among other things. I use it for recording certain finds and locations sometimes.
 
My favorite is just called "Coordinates," it lets you log waypoints at the push of a button among other things. I use it for recording certain finds and locations sometimes.
I was on Reddit trying to find a GPS compass hybrid that would work like this. You could type in 3 miles nw of local town and it would give you a general area with the GPS coordinates but everyone says something like that doesn't exist. I think it would be really helpful for people like me who are awful at trying to read maps and compass.
 
I like Landglide for finding who owns what property and their address. It gives very good property lines.
 
ONX Hunt. At first glance it has some helpful features, like topo, satellite, property owners and lines. Once you really read the maps for what they are, they can very VERY helpful.
 
Thanks these will be a big help
 
I like and Use ON X Hunt lets me know how to get ahold of property owners and gives great property markers
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom