What's new

Any good locations near Clermont,FL

sonar

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello people, does anyone knows of a great place to start hunting near clermont florida, thanks in advance for any replies.
 
hello, I guess no one knows about Clermont. If'n I was you, I'd start detecting and posting all you find. Sorry I can't help you out.
 
I dont know anyplace specifically BUT I do recall detecting at a long closed drive in movie theater there right south of rt50 and the expressway. Ask around someone will surely know the place.

Its trashy and hard digging but the items were shallow due to the hard packed ground. After you survive all the pull tabs, pop tops, condom wrappers etc etc you will be conditioned and GLAD to detect anywhere else.

There was silver coins and jewelry last time I was there about 10 yrs ago.

Best of luck
 
Thanks guys for the tip, i guess i will do my research and post any findings should i come across anything, again thanks for taking the time to reply guys.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom