What's new

Any good treasure hunting games or apps?

claypile

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
250
Reaction score
166
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if you guys know any good treasure hunting games like Scavenger Hunt, or if you guys use any apps that help with our hobby or anything related to it. Any recommendations are much appreciated.
 
Treasure Hunting Games, never even occurred to me
sounds like a great way to make some money
 
LOL not really. Just to kill boredom.
 
LOL, yeah got me thinking, too. There's actually an app like this. I'll look it up.
 
I recommend HuntStand app because this app is probably one of the great hunting apps. It has a proper weather system installed which tells you when it’s going to be sunny or when it’s about to rain.
 
I read about it and it can be used to mark boundaries, stand locations, trail camera locations. I'll give it a try. Than you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom