What's new

Any guess on age of this Buick emblem ??

DIGGING1971GUY

Sr. Member
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
324
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Just curious if anyone can date this Buick emblem Thanks !!

Its still wet in the image
 

Attachments

  • 005-400.webp
    005-400.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 416
I think that particular Buick logo was from 1913 to 1926, and was the faceplate on the top of the radiator. Interesting find, Breezie
 

Attachments

  • Buick.webp
    Buick.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
I think that particular Buick logo was from 1913 to 1926, and was the faceplate on the top of the radiator. Interesting find, Breezie

Yep ,I think that is it ,thank you Breezie ,always good to hear from you !!
 
Upvote 0
DIGGING1971GUY said:
Breezie said:
I think that particular Buick logo was from 1913 to 1926, and was the faceplate on the top of the radiator. Interesting find, Breezie

Yep ,I think that is it ,thank you Breezie ,always good to hear from you !!

:thumbsup: ;D
 
Upvote 0
yup 1920's, i have one just like it that I dug. in really good condition these bring a couple hundred bucks.

Bill
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom