What's new

✅ SOLVED Any Guess What type of buckle or when it was made?

INDIANMANIAC

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
What Is It? Be Specific, If You Say Belt Buckle, Save Your Response...., I want details on what type of buckle & time frame.
Measures: 1 7/8" by 1 1/2" Dug In Pope County, Arkansas. Looks like a blacksmith job to me.
 

Attachments

  • dug buckle.webp
    dug buckle.webp
    59.7 KB · Views: 150
  • dug bucklea.webp
    dug bucklea.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 139

Attachments

  • il_570xN.304290989[1].webp
    il_570xN.304290989[1].webp
    30 KB · Views: 125
  • il_570xN.304429958[1].webp
    il_570xN.304429958[1].webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
I would also like to add that the atachment points on the back of yours looks like one side attatched was a larger attatched area that broke of then the other.So it's possible I guess that it could be a sash type brooch.With the same dates as above.
Vintage Victorian Sash Buckle Brooch Brass Estate Jewelry
 

Attachments

  • 100_7304[1].webp
    100_7304[1].webp
    56 KB · Views: 127
  • 100_7306[1].webp
    100_7306[1].webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 0
Agree. Late Victorian Ladies sash buckle brooch.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Good ID timekiller.:icon_thumright: I agree its a sash pin brooch. Similar ones can be seen in my 1909 Sears Roebuck Catalog. It was at one time most likely gold plated.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Good ID timekiller.:icon_thumright: I agree its a sash pin brooch. Similar ones can be seen in my 1909 Sears Roebuck Catalog. It was at one time most likely gold plated.

Good deal i wasn't to sure which one it was buckle or brooch
Thanks,
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom