njnydigger
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2009
- Messages
- 829
- Reaction score
- 29
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Any guesses? Dug at a 1700's site...
I have no clue what this thing is. Maybe you do?
It's about 7" or so. One end kinda looks like a butter knife with the end hooked up...or down
The other end is rounded and flat on it's tip. There are no markings on it as I can see. Found at a site dating back to the 1700's which saw skirmishes, etc.
I have no clue what this thing is. Maybe you do?
It's about 7" or so. One end kinda looks like a butter knife with the end hooked up...or down
The other end is rounded and flat on it's tip. There are no markings on it as I can see. Found at a site dating back to the 1700's which saw skirmishes, etc.







