What's new

Any heathy and able "real" treasure hunters needing authentic sites.

oldtimetreasurelore

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
66
Reaction score
133
Golden Thread
0
I'm sitting on many treasure depository locations that I will never get back to. Old age and life's complications keep me at home. Have many sites in 20 plus states. Have authentic maps or charts (waybills) to most sites, ground work already started and tons of photos and video. . Don't reply to this openly, if you are experienced, honest and know your stuff, PM me. Be patient for an answer because I will vet you thoroughly before I answer. No "want a bees" only knowledgeable experts in metal detecting, math, plane geometry, navigating with GPS, Compass, topo maps and be absolutely trustworthy. No drunks, dopers, sports addicts. Must have lots of time to learn, freedom to range and own funds for travel.
This opportunity is limited to only a few. It is not a scam, but seriously offered by a successful Pro with many years in the business working with the most famous in the fraternity. For the moderators. don't squelch this because you can check to see who posted it my reputation is well known.
 
Hi,I would be interesed in any southern Illinois,eastern Missouri or south eastern Iowa locales. I have been doing some research,but could always use new information. I own numerous treasure hunting equipment. 2 box units and some dowsing units.
 
I'm sitting on many treasure depository locations that I will never get back to. Old age and life's complications keep me at home. Have many sites in 20 plus states. Have authentic maps or charts (waybills) to most sites, ground work already started and tons of photos and video. . Don't reply to this openly, if you are experienced, honest and know your stuff, PM me. Be patient for an answer because I will vet you thoroughly before I answer. No "want a bees" only knowledgeable experts in metal detecting, math, plane geometry, navigating with GPS, Compass, topo maps and be absolutely trustworthy. No drunks, dopers, sports addicts. Must have lots of time to learn, freedom to range and own funds for travel.
This opportunity is limited to only a few. It is not a scam, but seriously offered by a successful Pro with many years in the business working with the most famous in the fraternity. For the moderators. don't squelch this because you can check to see who posted it my reputation is well known.
Anything in NY, NJ, or CT?
 
Anything in NY, NJ, or CT?
I don't know much about the northeast being a good rebel I seldom unless absolutely necessary crossed the Mason Dixon line. With the exception of some stuff in the Wisconsin Minnesota area and the Oak Island mystery I've spent all of my research in the South and the West sorry I can't help you but there possibly is something there it seems to be everywhere ohh one exception is Ohio yeah there's some good stuff in Ohio that we know about still haven't got around to writing about it but stay tuned we might get there
HBBB
 
Read this as best you can since it is being written using voice to text software.

I don't remember where I was going with a post I was working on but I must have touched the wrong button for I have lost it after probably an hour of riding.

If I can recall what I was talking about it was in answer to someone's question but somehow I got on the subject of Charles Dodgson , pin name Lewis Carroll and his book Alice through the looking glass which is the correct book, another one Alice in Wonderland doesn't seem to have enough clues to make it worthwhile. But both of this rider's names when anagrammed produced some clues to the Lou treasure. Take for instance Lewis Carroll=L LEW IS CORRAL, Watch Phonetically pronounced words like Lou, Lew, Lu, LUE. Here the L sounds like the Spanish word El= the so we have the anagram that says the El Lew is corral. See maps in my books, On the so-called Peralta maps there is a dagger that points directly to the old ghost towns of adamsville down near Florence Arizona. Our work in that area turned out was a very important place it was an old Butterfield stage stop in the 1850s That had a Inn or Tavern where people could stay and the night and eat. According to the old chart we have the stage stop had the inn, a stable, a large corral and another Adobe building perhaps like a storage area and there was a confederate hospital on the site. The hospital burned at some time perhaps during the war may be burnt by Yankees? The chart showed many things and two of them were treasure burials. There was supposedly $440,000 in gold buried in a vault 12 feet deep which if you've been paying attention you know it's the vault we breached to find the lue map.

Back to the anagrams DODGSON=DOG NODS, AND OR D GOD SON, you will understand the meaning when you learn the organization behind all of this. The dog symbolism comes from the Egyptian mysteries and Anubis the Jackal headed the God . Note that a Jackal is a member of the canis lupus family which includes foxes, dogs, coyotes, wolves and jackals etc. I haven't time to teach the Egyptian mysteries, but they have a lot to do with what you guys are interested in this deep subject and may take months or even years to understand it all but the secrets to a lot of this we are discussing lies in those mysteries. A while ago I got a text from one of my friends who told me that Terry Carter had posted an interview that I had done with him about what my topic would be at the Utah hootenanny, the name hillbillies use for any big shindig. Since that is now in public on the I guess YouTube channel I shouldn't have to explain much more to you because I explained a lot in that. And for sure I have a lot more to do than play on the forum with you all.

By the way happy 4th of July to everyone please take a moment to think about the words of our Declaration of Independence and say a prayer for the millions of vets that protected that proclamation so Americans could enjoy freedom and their lives our life in peace.

I salute all of our brother warriors who sacrificed their life, limbs, blood, sweat and tears, to keep our great country great, now again great. God bless you all!
see below the old adobe stage depot and our 33 ft dig right beside the corral

HBBB
 

Attachments

  • Adamsville adobe house with ruins of small adobe as shown on  Lee Houcks treasure chart.webp
    Adamsville adobe house with ruins of small adobe as shown on Lee Houcks treasure chart.webp
    172.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 33 ft dig at Adamsville.webp
    33 ft dig at Adamsville.webp
    339.1 KB · Views: 109
I'm sitting on many treasure depository locations that I will never get back to. Old age and life's complications keep me at home. Have many sites in 20 plus states. Have authentic maps or charts (waybills) to most sites, ground work already started and tons of photos and video. . Don't reply to this openly, if you are experienced, honest and know your stuff, PM me. Be patient for an answer because I will vet you thoroughly before I answer. No "want a bees" only knowledgeable experts in metal detecting, math, plane geometry, navigating with GPS, Compass, topo maps and be absolutely trustworthy. No drunks, dopers, sports addicts. Must have lots of time to learn, freedom to range and own funds for travel.
This opportunity is limited to only a few. It is not a scam, but seriously offered by a successful Pro with many years in the business working with the most famous in the fraternity. For the moderators. don't squelch this because you can check to see who posted it my reputation is well known.
Bob, Paul F here, so sad to hear of your wifes passing. I think about you, John, our time out west, and in Ar, frequently. Do you need me to come visit?
 
Bob, Paul F here, so sad to hear of your wifes passing. I think about you, John, our time out west, and in Ar, frequently. Do you need me to come visit?
Hi Paul, Thanks for caring, I am trying to get my life back together, but it is really hard to be left alone after 67 wonderful years with a woman whom I shared my whole adult life with. Linda was an ideal wife, always loving, and willing to go anywhere anytime with me on my adventures. We treasure hunted together all over the U.S. I'm sure you heard to story of us locating a big one on her 66th birthday on top of one of the highest mountains in the Ouachitas. She was a trooper, very strong willed and practically raised 4 kids by herself while I was all over the world, stamping out fires. She is DEARLY MISSED, the light is gone from my life. Everyone who knew my sweetheart has no doubt of her Christian faith, she taught Pre-school Sunday school for 55 years in half a dozen states at Baptist Churches. Truly one of a kind was her life.
Good to hear from you, take care and keep in touch.
HBBB
 
Hi Paul, Thanks for caring, I am trying to get my life back together, but it is really hard to be left alone after 67 wonderful years with a woman whom I shared my whole adult life with. Linda was an ideal wife, always loving, and willing to go anywhere anytime with me on my adventures. We treasure hunted together all over the U.S. I'm sure you heard to story of us locating a big one on her 66th birthday on top of one of the highest mountains in the Ouachitas. She was a trooper, very strong willed and practically raised 4 kids by herself while I was all over the world, stamping out fires. She is DEARLY MISSED, the light is gone from my life. Everyone who knew my sweetheart has no doubt of her Christian faith, she taught Pre-school Sunday school for 55 years in half a dozen states at Baptist Churches. Truly one of a kind was her life.
Good to hear from you, take care and keep in touch.
HBBB
I am sorry for your loss . Hope you can get going soon. At least partially .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom