jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 19, 2018 #1 Any guess on the age of this guy lol.......I can only guess the comments that are coming lol
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 20, 2018 #2 It's obviously designed to hold a potted plant, doesn't look like it's ever been used. Date wise... I'd estimate that it was made sometime in the last 10 years. Dave Upvote 0
It's obviously designed to hold a potted plant, doesn't look like it's ever been used. Date wise... I'd estimate that it was made sometime in the last 10 years. Dave
jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2018 Thread Owner #3 It's definitely been used had dirt on the inside Upvote 0
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2018 #4 `I like it, very cool brady Upvote 0