What's new

Any historical age to this cowboy!!??

GoingDown

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
356
Reaction score
108
Golden Thread
0
Location
King William III Copper (1695-1703) Mid-Hudson Va
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
solid and very heavy for its size
 

Attachments

  • P4190065.webp
    P4190065.webp
    48 KB · Views: 754
  • P4190069.webp
    P4190069.webp
    39 KB · Views: 742
Ant said:
bigcypresshunter said:
trikikiwi said:
TnMountains said:
Its not the e-bay one maybe a similiar version.The reins on the horse are diffrent :coffee2:

How :icon_scratch: Kemo Sabe
Yea how is it different? Looks like a match to me. Do we need to post-side-by-side pics?

It looked like their was more of a gap in the ebay items between the reins and the horse. Coming from the bit to the animals neck? The one posted may just have encrustation in that area. I agree thay are very similiar though. And,,, I have been wrong before.

It has to be from the same cast I blew it up and just modified my reply. I am humbly corected.
 
Upvote 0
Ok then lets put the green check GoingDown.

If you feel this is solved,

Go back to your original post,

Click on Modify,

Click on Message icon down arrow,

Click on Solved,

The Green Check will appear.
 
Upvote 0
Nice find...I found a J. Hill British Airman figure last week.
 

Attachments

  • Soldier 009.webp
    Soldier 009.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 180
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Interesting item
Replies
3
Views
412
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Iron nodule?
Replies
3
Views
356

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom