What's new

Any idea of dates for this

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cute Charlie Chaplin lead figure, 52.4 grams lead. Dug on Daytona beach 20 years ago...
Any idea of value or age..
thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8463.webp
    IMG_8463.webp
    522.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8464.webp
    IMG_8464.webp
    518 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8465.webp
    IMG_8465.webp
    300.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8466.webp
    IMG_8466.webp
    463.5 KB · Views: 55
Neat. There are several eBay listings with prices starting at about $15, but no-one has ventured a date. I would think it almost certainly relates to the popularity of Chaplin's famous character that first appeared in his 1915 silent movie "The Tramp" and was made shortly afterwards.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom