What's new

Any idea on this piece of Sterling "Beau" jewelry?

testing123

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
2,366
Reaction score
1,986
Golden Thread
0
Location
United States
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, TDI SL
Any idea on this piece of Sterling "Beau" jewelry?

It’s marked Sterling, but I’m not sure what it originally was. I’m thinking it was a ring because both sides were folded in when I found it. It measures about 2 ½ inches long when extended and about 9/16" at its widest point. It looks like something was originally glued or soldered on the top because it’s a little rougher. Any ideas on if it was originally a ring?
 

Attachments

  • Beau Sterling smaller.webp
    Beau Sterling smaller.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 260
  • Beau Sterling smaller 2.webp
    Beau Sterling smaller 2.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 215
Re: Any idea on this piece of Sterling "Beau" jewelry?

I dont know if its a ring or not but I found this. http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...welry/+beau+sterling&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us



Company name: BEAU STERLING (BEAUCRAFT)

The creative company responsible for saturating the jewelry market with BEAU STERLING pieces was BEAUCRAFT Inc. This American jewellery manufacturing company was located in Providence, Rhode Island and was in operation from 1947 until September 2004.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Any idea on this piece of Sterling "Beau" jewelry?

I agree appears to be a ring, yet I should ask for length to be sure.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom