What's new

Any idea to what this is?

ForcE

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found it lodged behind my basement wall after knocking a few bricks out, no idea what it is, hopefully somebody here knows.

dsc03570e.jpg


It reads "PATENT LEVER STOPPER 32"

It's about the circumference of a Cola can.
 
I think that's 'Lever Stopper'
It's for resealing your coke bottle.
 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft:

Either that or an old stopper for a bathtub. At that size of a coke can it could very well be a drain valve stopper.
 

Attachments

  • Stopper.webp
    Stopper.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 258
Upvote 0
Please Google "patent lever stopper". It looks like Johnnysan is on the right track, but the patent lever stopper stops up a plumbing trap rather than a soda can.

Chip V.
P.S. Thanks to 4H who posted the picture as I was typing this.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom