Truth
Gold Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I found these two buttons which I believe one is a cuff button and s shirt button. Found at a Fort in New Orleans from early 18th century.
I had a friend say it could be French Marine buttons from late 17th century. I have found a lot of 18 century coins and two Indian tomahawks most things were found in a shell mound which the Fort was built over
I had a friend say it could be French Marine buttons from late 17th century. I have found a lot of 18 century coins and two Indian tomahawks most things were found in a shell mound which the Fort was built over

Attachments
-
IMG_1069.webp17.5 KB · Views: 83 -
IMG_1068.webp15 KB · Views: 75 -
IMG_1067.webp14.3 KB · Views: 81 -
IMG_1066.webp15.6 KB · Views: 80 -
image-2021-01-03-17:45:24-985.webp20 KB · Views: 80 -
image-2021-01-03-17:45:08-333.webp23.3 KB · Views: 97 -
IMG_1048.webp18.2 KB · Views: 80 -
IMG_1047.webp20.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:







