• what-is-it.jpg
    what-is-it.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 113
  • what-is-it-1.jpg
    what-is-it-1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 89
Necklace holder?

Upvote 1
It might be jewellery organiser os some kind, but I can't think of a reason why the rings would be split/coiled.

It doesn't seem to be something they currently offer:

I wonder if it might be an alternative construction for this kind of thing, used to hold cards, reminder notes, correspondence, photos and such:
Holder.jpg

Upvote 1
Upvote 0
I’m guessing a point-of-sale display stand for the key rings which are on it.
I can imagine it standing near the cash register in a hardware store.
Do either of the balls come off easily for access?

Last edited:
Upvote 1
I asked the Two's Company by email and they didn't recognise it either, replying as follows:

"Unfortunately, this item isn’t familiar to us. It just looks like something that would be used as a display"

Upvote 2
I asked the Two's Company by email and they didn't recognise it either, replying as follows:

"Unfortunately, this item isn’t familiar to us. It just looks like something that would be used as a display"
Thanks so much for contacting the company. That really is strange for sure that they don't know what it is when their name is on the bottom of the stand.

Upvote 0
I’m guessing a point-of-sale display stand for the key rings which are on it.
I can imagine it standing near the cash register in a hardware store.
Do either of the balls come off easily for access?
Hmm...very possible for sure. I tried loosening the ends but they don't move. I could try some sort of tool but didn't want to damage it.

Upvote 0
Thanks so much for contacting the company. That really is strange for sure that they don't know what it is when their name is on the bottom of the stand.

Looks like an old hankie/pocket square display. They were clipped to those rings.

Whatever it is, it can't be older than 1969, when the company was founded. I could easily imagine that the current staff might not be familar with earlier items from their history.

As I understand it, they're a wholesale supplier to the trade, also providing support for retailer merchandising and display. To that end, they regularly attend trade shows to showcase their goods and have showrooms in Atlanta and Dallas, but no physical retail stores of their own.

Upvote 1
Whatever it is, it can't be older than 1969, when the company was founded. I could easily imagine that the current staff might not be familar with earlier items from their history.

As I understand it, they're a wholesale supplier to the trade, also providing support for retailer merchandising and display. To that end, they regularly attend trade shows to showcase their goods and have showrooms in Atlanta and Dallas, but no physical retail stores of their own.

Nice

Upvote 1

Interesting, thank you so much for all your informative info!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back