What's new

Any idea what this wrench was used for?

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Found this today,made out of bronze. :dontknow: God Bless Chris
 

Attachments

  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    124 KB · Views: 558
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 544
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    122.9 KB · Views: 555
bigcypresshunter said:
worldtalker said:
bigcypresshunter said:
worldtalker said:
bigcypresshunter said:
worldtalker said:
lostcauses said:
got any dimensions ( measurements) ?
Want that in thousandths?My leg will have to do for now,to tired to get my calipers.
how wide is your leg? :tard: I would imagine the bar is about 12 inches long.
Measures about 8in.Dang bcr,my leg ain't that big!
Sorry I was using mine as comparison.
Gotta start swinging more! :laughing7:
ha ha. ;D Its tough finding places to hunt in South Florida. Its very hard, everywhere is off limits but the beaches and they are all sanded in with restoration. All we can do it wait for a hurricane lol.

We need a picture to solve this thing.
I grew up in Jax.I imagine there was a LOT of silver found In them schools and play grounds now,but it was like that up here in the 70's,couldn't turn anywhere without findin a coin!!Sure do miss them days.Now a silver dime tickles me!!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom