What's new

any idea?

birdpointgriswold

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
901
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Photo-0086.webp

Johnathan Griswold
 
Upvote 0
...:) Fred Flintstones Bowling Ball...
 
I knew it! Wana buy it? Haha

Johnathan Griswold
 
Actually, I think Harry Pristis is right...If you cock your head to the right it totally looks like an "Effigy" also could be a "Lantern Rock"..?
 
Actually, I think Harry Pristis is right...If you cock your head to the right it totally looks like an "Effigy" also could be a "Lantern Rock"..?

I dunno I think you hit it right the first time. :dontknow:
 
No matter which way I "cock my head" it just looks like a rock with three holes eroded out of it. While cool looking, it's just a rock.
 
Petrified Dino Turd:laughing7: God Bless Chris
 
Haha I just started up here yesterday and comments like that make me love it even more! Thanks guys!

Johnathan Griswold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom