What's new

Any Ideas on these???

Jolly Mon

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
872
Reaction score
637
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure I am posting in the wrong forum, but just hoping to get some ideas. They pass the water absorption test, the smell test and the tap test with flying colors....
1000003893.webp
1000003889.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1000003890.webp
    1000003890.webp
    335.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 1000003896.webp
    1000003896.webp
    418.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 1000003892.webp
    1000003892.webp
    281.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 1000003891.webp
    1000003891.webp
    309.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 1000003895.webp
    1000003895.webp
    405 KB · Views: 46
  • 20260412_231928.webp
    20260412_231928.webp
    418.7 KB · Views: 49
Upvote 0
Looks like 1 is made in stone and the other from clay. These types of items are forged a lot. The clay one I have my druthers about. The other Id need to see it in hand. I have one similaly made like the clay one. Had it looked at and its not native American, But slave related and slaves lived and worked in area it was found in.
 
These clay heads were given to me by a missionary named Ivan Imel that worked in Central America. He said they are from small clay statues, sometimes just a head, that were thrown in fields at planting time. An offering or good luck item I suppose. He said they were very common. The beads on either side are from the same area and are drilled. The red one is Jasper and the dark one is iron stone.
IMG_3214.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom