What's new

Any idea???

newgoldfinder

Full Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2013
Messages
183
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Location
Adams County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm metal detecting down at the creek today and found this...Any idea what 100% SS stands for? Maybe stainless steel? I will post the rest of my weird finds later...
 

Attachments

  • image-3865646416.webp
    image-3865646416.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 141
  • image-491841181.webp
    image-491841181.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Band of watch stainless steel swatch :laughing7: Good Luck next hunt, hope it will be gold bracelet:hello:
 
Last edited:
Lol...I wish. Was gonna stay around and look for the rest but i ran out of time.
 
Stainless steel watch band.
 
worthless but a keeper in my book :thumbsup:

may have been connected to a Timex That Took a Licking :laughing7:
 
Stainless steel watch band for sure. But it is still a find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom