What's new

Any idea ?

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
732
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these at an old house site.
 

Attachments

  • unkobj.webp
    unkobj.webp
    636.6 KB · Views: 120
Have seen em, but dont remember what they are. They are old, 1950's I guess.
 
Upvote 0
Top right looks to be a sprinkler head, hard to say what the box is, dunno about the other thing
 
Upvote 0
MY turn my turn..lol.. Oil lamp with the wick knob, ( actually I think Joe got it ) metal cigar box and a kidney on a door knocker..LOL J/K I have NO clue to the upper left item...
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top right, match box.
Bottom, fire sprinkler head.
 
Upvote 0
cigarette case, fire sprinkler head and maybe half of a ying & yang door knocker
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom