What's new

Any Idea

ok oil

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Found this in an old school yard from the early 1900's. It has a big C and a c o inside it. It is about 1 1/4 inches long. Both sides are exactly the same.Made out of copper or brass. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Very Much. Dave
 

Attachments

  • WHATS THIS.webp
    WHATS THIS.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 751
Yep, I'll go with Jim's presentation that a tuning key is/should be prettier... maybe rosewood or something.

NOT a perfume dauber/stopper thing!!!

Ladies like crystal and bone.. oops! I mean ivory or something pretty like that...
The gunk in perfume would probably eat up that metal!

I got a new, different idea....

It's like a small marlinspike.... a little knot tool.... for loosening up knots?

rmptr
 
Upvote 0
Montana Jim said:
Monogramed perfume bottle stopper/dauber?
I think we can rule this out because of the C. Turn it upright 180 degrees. This way it would read C Co properly.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom