What's new

Any ideas and what is it worth if anything.

lokie

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Steuben county N.Y
Detector(s) used
Ace Garret Pro 250
I found this in a pickup i bought about ten years ago. It's been tucked away since then. Just curious as to how old it is and what it might be worth. The backside of it is blank. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • bill.webp
    bill.webp
    130 KB · Views: 376
Hard to tell if it's real, because there are a few fakes. I would take it to a local coin/currency expert.
 
lokie said:
I found this in a pickup i bought about ten years ago. It's been tucked away since then. Just curious as to how old it is and what it might be worth. The backside of it is blank. Thanks.
Backside blank&the look of paper(fake parchment paper,southern currency was not printed on "parchment"),it appears to be a 1960's reproduction...You can read picture posted(start at 1954!)hope this helps,plus condition is key!!! :icon_study:, :thumbsup:,HH ALL!
 

Attachments

  • Picture 1245.webp
    Picture 1245.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 306

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom