What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas appreciated.

Tencents

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
268
Reaction score
1,044
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1500, Garrett Apex
Minelab 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm stumped, from early 1800 homesite. Very heavy for the size. Inside appears to be lead outside maybe pewter.
 

Attachments

  • 20220324_153637.webp
    20220324_153637.webp
    271.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 20220324_153648.webp
    20220324_153648.webp
    215.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Some kind of a led seal? Are there any spots on the rim that look like they might have been holes with string or wire threaded through them?
 
Upvote 2
Looks like it has 2 nails so it appears to have been mounted I would say something that goes on the bottom of chair legs?
 
Upvote 1
Some kind of a led seal? Are there any spots on the rim that look like they might have been holes with string or wire threaded through them?
Upon close inspection I can see what appears to be broken wire on the edge. I'm going with lead seal, thanks guys.
 
Upvote 1
Solution

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pewter eagle button
Replies
1
Views
487
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
719

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom