What's new

Any Ideas? I know it's a long shot

Minelab Matt

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
550
Reaction score
607
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A coin?

A token?



Found on a UK beach with Equinox about 14 inches in hard blackish sand.

Best pic I can possibly get of it, sorry.

Any ideas?

cheers
Matt
 
the lettering around the edge suggests it is a coin from the reign of Queen Victoria
 
Upvote 0
Didn't know I would get all that wild stuff when I enlarged your pic:icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Definite maybe a coin. Nice.:icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
porno pics are not allowed on this site
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
actually it's some kind of Farthing...
I think it's this one:
121530-3834954-007f.webp

Late 1800's - early 1900's
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
No confirmation? C'mon guys, this wasn't that easy
Here is a copy of the op's image so u don't have to look at the scantily clad women on the image host they used:

Agree. A farthing. Nice ID. If you rotate the original pic 90 degrees right it matches up nicely.

Sadly, I missed the scantily clad women...
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for replies...here's only other pics i have.

The coin i put in the side by side picture is a UK current 1p (1 penny or 1 pence)



 
Upvote 0
Oh..and sorry for any scantily clad women..i didn't see them and can't see any now...maybe its coz i got a good ad blocker?
 
Upvote 0
Screenshot_20180629-171634.webp That's what I see when I enlarged his pic and I don't view porn on this thing or looked up anything about E.D. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
I found more pics that i took a while back.

so a frthing or victoria copper?

 
Upvote 0
and a few more......

 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom