What's new

✅ SOLVED Any Ideas on My Mystery Find?

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,757
Reaction score
35,447
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't have a clue!
 

Attachments

  • P1090663.webp
    P1090663.webp
    748.8 KB · Views: 97
  • P1090664.webp
    P1090664.webp
    708.9 KB · Views: 66
  • P1090665.webp
    P1090665.webp
    834.8 KB · Views: 67
  • P1090668.webp
    P1090668.webp
    850.7 KB · Views: 72
  • P1090669.webp
    P1090669.webp
    859.3 KB · Views: 81
Automobile odometer?
 
Upvote 0
Looks like some kind of counting or computing device part to me. I like Carolina Tom's answer... it would fit that category! Interesting whatever it belongs to.
 
Upvote 0
I think it is an old gas pump flow counter
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • veederroot12featured-640x372.webp
    veederroot12featured-640x372.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 62
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom