What's new

Any Ideas on this one ?

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Found at a battle field in New England, Any ideas as to what kind or type it may be. Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0002 (5).webp
    DSC_0002 (5).webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC_0003 (2).webp
    DSC_0003 (2).webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 274
Nice looking button Whydah :icon_thumright: I would guess late 1700's.
 
Upvote 0
I would say late 1700's aswell. Nice piece. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Tombac button.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This site is awsome. Thanks guys. You nailed it quick. I had no idea how old it was. I actually have two of these buttons. Unbeleivable. Thanks again Whydah.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom