What's new

Any ideas on this piece??

fwcrawford

Full Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
139
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50, Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Tesoro Vaquero, Minelab Sovereign GT
I found this piece around an old home site yesterday and am wondering
if anyone has any ideas as to what it is part of.
It is made of brass and is hollow inside the screw part.
Maybe a cap for an oil lamp?
Thanks for looking,
Felix
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0009.webp
    DSCF0009.webp
    22 KB · Views: 437
  • DSCF0010.webp
    DSCF0010.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 415

Attachments

  • hot water bottle.webp
    hot water bottle.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 386
  • patent schrader.webp
    patent schrader.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 384
  • hot water bottle.webp
    hot water bottle.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 369
  • patent schrader.webp
    patent schrader.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 377
Upvote 0
Thanks guys for the help!!!

I appreciate the assistance on this find,
Felix
 
Upvote 0
Re: Thanks guys for the help!!!

fwcrawford said:
I appreciate the assistance on this find,
Felix
Green check?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom