8Reales Bronze Member Joined Dec 16, 2015 Messages 1,876 Reaction score 3,632 Golden Thread 1 Location Baltimore 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro, BH Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2018 #1 Dug this iron point in central Mexico the back part is bent, but definitely looks like a point of some sort.
Dug this iron point in central Mexico the back part is bent, but definitely looks like a point of some sort.
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 27, 2018 #2 Is it silver plated? With the end bent over like that I'm guessing it was mounted on leather - a saddle decoration or similar object. Upvote 0
Is it silver plated? With the end bent over like that I'm guessing it was mounted on leather - a saddle decoration or similar object.
BLK HOLE Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 3, 2017 Messages 4,789 Reaction score 6,667 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Virginia Detector(s) used AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2018 #3 Frankly I have no clue but I am glad to see you are out there swinging, hope you are having a great visit with family! Upvote 0
Frankly I have no clue but I am glad to see you are out there swinging, hope you are having a great visit with family!
N namxat Sr. Member Joined Feb 2, 2017 Messages 466 Reaction score 648 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2018 #4 Could be an arrowhead. Greets Namxat Upvote 0
8Reales Bronze Member Joined Dec 16, 2015 Messages 1,876 Reaction score 3,632 Golden Thread 1 Location Baltimore 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro, BH Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2018 Thread Owner #5 DCMatt said: Is it silver plated? With the end bent over like that I'm guessing it was mounted on leather - a saddle decoration or similar object. Click to expand... Not plated, I’m also going with the saddle decoration Upvote 0
DCMatt said: Is it silver plated? With the end bent over like that I'm guessing it was mounted on leather - a saddle decoration or similar object. Click to expand... Not plated, I’m also going with the saddle decoration
8Reales Bronze Member Joined Dec 16, 2015 Messages 1,876 Reaction score 3,632 Golden Thread 1 Location Baltimore 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro, BH Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2018 Thread Owner #6 BLK HOLE said: Frankly I have no clue but I am glad to see you are out there swinging, hope you are having a great visit with family! Click to expand... Thank you Tom, I’m definitely having a good time both with family and detecting Upvote 0
BLK HOLE said: Frankly I have no clue but I am glad to see you are out there swinging, hope you are having a great visit with family! Click to expand... Thank you Tom, I’m definitely having a good time both with family and detecting
8Reales Bronze Member Joined Dec 16, 2015 Messages 1,876 Reaction score 3,632 Golden Thread 1 Location Baltimore 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro, BH Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2018 Thread Owner #7 namxat said: Could be an arrowhead. Greets Namxat Click to expand... That was my first guess, but now I’m leaning to the saddle piece theory Upvote 0
namxat said: Could be an arrowhead. Greets Namxat Click to expand... That was my first guess, but now I’m leaning to the saddle piece theory